Ocn Grl's Art Blog

This is home to my continuing ventures to improve my artwork with the hope of one day becoming independantly wealthy. Yeah, right. ;)

Name:
Location: Avondale, Arizona, United States

I grew up in California but moved to hot hot Arizona to try and save some money. I'm working on getting my art skills up so hopefully I can sell some of this stuff and make my millions.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fire Elemental




This is the first bit of a series I've had running around in my head for a while. The idea is to have one girl that represents each element, fire, water, earth, air and maybe ether. This is the start of the fire one. Sketch, rough pencils, and partial ink. I think I overdid it on the hair in the inked version so I might cut some out in the final. Not sure how I'll do it, most likely acrylics to start with, then a watercolor version.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Breland said...

Great sketches. Have you done any color work on this one yet? I'd love to see it.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Ocn Grl said...

No color yet, I'm still working on putting my studio together after moving. Hopefully I'll start on it soon.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Tony Mac said...

Hopefully gonna post some stuff myself - really like the zorro

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home