Ocn Grl's Art Blog

This is home to my continuing ventures to improve my artwork with the hope of one day becoming independantly wealthy. Yeah, right. ;)

Name:
Location: Avondale, Arizona, United States

I grew up in California but moved to hot hot Arizona to try and save some money. I'm working on getting my art skills up so hopefully I can sell some of this stuff and make my millions.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Belly Dancer


I was looking at reference pics on the net and decided I wanted to do a belly dancer. Then I came across this one and just had to do it. I turned into an exercise in drawing fabric and I think it turned out quite nicely.
Started this in red pencil with the plan to go over it later, but I ended up finishing it in red, I kinda like it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home